Monday, March 14, 2011

Atheists, I believe in God because I do - Leonard Pitts Jr. - MiamiHerald.com

This article is by Leonard Pitts Jr. a syndicated columnist who writes for the Miami Herald. To read the complete article go to the website listed below.

That which is without quality cannot be measured, the invisible cannot be examined, theincorporeal cannot be weighed, the limitless cannot be compared, the incomprehensible doesnot admit of more or less.’’ Gregory of Nyssa (fourth century Christian philosopher)

“I am that I am" Exodus 3:14

Occasionally, I manage to tick off an atheist.

It is not something I set out to do. Usually it results from some passing comment reflecting my belief that God is. As in a recent column on Lara Logan, the CBS reporter sexually assaulted in Egypt. I wrote that she is “deserving of our compassion, our empathy and our prayers.” This drove a reader named Patricia to her keyboard.



No comments:

Post a Comment